Small Animal Practice in South College Station, TX
South 40 Veterinary Hospital has begun construction of a modern client friendly small animal clinic and boarding facility in the fastest growing part of College Station, Texas. We are searching for an experienced veterinarian to fill 2 full time, 1 part time, and 1 emergency position. This full care facility will be complete with a large treatment room, 5 exam rooms, separate dental procedure & imaging rooms. We will have isolation, and post-operative observation rooms. In addition, the upstairs boarding facility will be complete with an employee lounge/conference room, and in-house rehabilitation/geriatric patient care complimented with indoor aqua tread therapy. This development is located on a 2.8-acre tract next to Lowe’s and right off of Hwy 6 in South College Station. The ideal candidate is a team player who has a passion for providing the highest standards of care for their patients. Their love of medicine and surgery is complemented by strong work ethic and the ability to adapt to and communicate with a diverse public.
• Client Communication and Patient Physical Exam
• Annual Completion of Continuing Education Requirements
• Oversight of Patient Care
• Creation of Treatment Plans
• Teamwork & collegiality with veterinarians and staff
• Local philanthropy/community involvement
• Strong work ethic
• Excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills
• Outstanding interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Rehabilitation or Ultrasound or Exotics experience is a plus
• Internship preferred
• 5 Years of Experience
• DVM/VMD Degree
• Texas License or Eligible for Texas License
Compensation commensurate with experience, but with a well-qualified candidate will consider partnership opportunities.
If you have a passion for animals and for making a difference in the community you live, send your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.